We have taken steps and developed policies that safeguard our customers and partners besides providing a positive experience to all end users. We also adhere to our partnering advertising channels and work with our inventory and technology partners to ensure that your ads are delivered into respectable, trustworthy, and quality sites.
We reserve the right to reject, pause, or remove any ads at our sole discretion if you believe your advertisement contains or promotes the following elements:
- Adult products and services (except for ads for family planning and contraception. Such ad must focus on contraceptive aspect and not on sexual pleasure/enhancement etc. and must target only adult or 18 years old and above), obscenity and sexual material (including nudity, obscured or implied sexual acts, explicit language, overly suggestive, provocative, explicit acts etc.) (ref Facebook / Taboola / Twitter)
- Alcohol or referencing alcohol (unless complying with all applicable local laws, guidelines, licenses and approvals, age criteria)
- Content that could not be crawled (label status unknown)
- Crime, police & emergency
- Death & tragedy
- Deceptive, false, dishonest, or misleading contents including deceptive claims, offers, or business practices
- Derogatory content
- Embedded video
- Error pages, file-sharing pages, pirated content, malware, spyware, etc. that results in an unexpected, unauthorized or deceptive experience
- Financial related that are questionable (e.g. binary options, initial coin offering (ICO))
- Gambling (promoting or facilitating), state lottery
- Hate speech or related content promoting violence/advocating against a particular group (e.g. of race/ethnic, color, nationality, religion, political association, age, gender/sexual orientation, drugs etc.)
- Image-sharing pages
- Juvenile, gross & bizarre content
- Malware or malicious content
- Military & international conflict
- Parked domains
- Political content
- Prostitution content
- Profanity and rough language
- Recreational, Illegal, or prescription drug
- Religious content
- Sensitive social issues
- Tobacco or paraphernalia
- Vehicle accidents
- Weapons, ammunition, or explosives
When it comes to contents that are questionable, we reserve the right to reject, pause, approve or remove any ad at our sole discretion if the advertisement / site contain or promote such elements as listed in our Advertising and Quality Control.
We strive to do our best, using manpower and technology to ensure ads, sites and contents are adhering to the policy, and in the event
- For ads that violates: reject from publishing until the policy violation is fixed and the ad is approved
- For sites that violates: filtered off and black listed. We shall NOT run any ads on such sites.
- For account that violates: suspended if you have several violations or a serious violation. All your ads shall stop running and henceforth no longer accepted.
In the event that a client raises written concern about a website (through the client's dedicated account manager via the Online Help support feature in our platform), we will review all reporting & bidding / serving logs for that domain, and endeavour to remove the client's ad immediately, or latest within 24 business hours of the initial alert.
The contractual consequences of ad misplacement will be agreed and resolved between Knorex and the client on a case by case basis.
If you think your ad(s) was disapproved by mistake, please get in touch with us today.
Industry Certification, Compliance and Membership
To ensure transparency and user control for online behavioral advertising, we voluntarily participated and comply with the leading and authoritative governing bodies and standards. They include:
Brand Safety and Anti Ad-Fraud
We also participate in rigorous processes to obtain industry-standard certification and independent third-party audit by ABC for anti ad-fraud and brand safety